Tools and Resources
We have been contracted with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) to manage the state’s Qualified Residential Treatment Programs (QRTPs). With this partnership, our role involves the conducting of assessments to determine appropriate level of care for foster children. Continue to check back to the site often for new updates and resources.
Interested in working as an independent contractor assessor for the Michigan QRTP program? If you are a Michigan resident with a minimum of two years of experience working with children and adolescents with behavioral diagnoses, as well as a bachelor’s degree in human services or a related field, please contact our Recruiting team to learn more: Recruiting@maximus.com
Note: To open any training file links shown below that are password-protected (indicated with a “lock” icon), simply click the link and when prompted, enter your AssessmentPro system Username (your email address), Password and click Log In. You will then have access to all protected documents located on the Resources page for the remainder of your web session.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, M-F
Guides & Forms
Education & Training
- MI QRTP: Submitting a Referral 8.30.2021 (register to view, when prompted)
- MI QRTP Caseworker and Stakeholder Presentation - 4.13.21
- RPU/JJAU Training for MI QRTP Referrals - Presentation Slides
- RPU/JJAU Training for MI QRTP Referrals - Recording (register to view, when prompted)
- MI QRTP Caseworker and Stakeholder Presentation - 2.04.21