Tools and Resources
We have been contracted with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) to manage the state’s Qualified Residential Treatment Programs (QRTPs). With this partnership, our role involves the conducting of assessments to determine appropriate level of care for foster children. Continue to check back to the site often for new updates and resources.
Interested in working as an independent contractor assessor for the Michigan QRTP program? If you are a Michigan resident with a minimum of two years of experience working with children and adolescents with behavioral diagnoses, as well as a bachelor’s degree in human services or a related field, please contact our Recruiting team to learn more: Recruiting@maximus.com
Note: To open any training file links shown below that are password-protected (indicated with a “lock” icon), simply click the link and when prompted, enter your AssessmentPro system Username (your email address), Password and click Log In. You will then have access to all protected documents located on the Resources page for the remainder of your web session.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, M-F
- Offices Will be Closed on Memorial Day, Monday, 5/30
In observance of Memorial Day, offices are closed Monday, May 30. Systems remain functional, and normal hours will resume on Tuesday, May 31.
- MDHHS QRTP Maximus Independent Assessment Updates
- AssessmentPro Update - System Updates Coming 2/22 | New Action Required to Access the Site
AssessmentPro system security updates are planned for later this evening - Tuesday, February 22, 2022. These routine upgrades will result in changes to some existing system URLs.
Do I need to take any action?
Yes. After these updates, any existing AssessmentPro bookmarks you already have saved in your browser will no longer work and should be deleted from your bookmark list.
Moving forward, always begin each site visit by typing www.AssessmentPro.com into your browser and proceeding to the section of the site you’d like to view, rather than setting up or using bookmarks.
What error will I see if my existing bookmark is broken?
The bookmark will most likely cause an error that makes it appear that the AssessmentPro site is down - see example below.
- MDHHS QRTP Maximus Independent Assessment Introduction
Guides & Forms
Education & Training
- MI QRTP Presentation For Courts
- MI QRTP: Submitting a Referral 8.30.2021 (register to view, when prompted)
- AssessmentPro Provider Training Checklist - Updated 5.24.21
- MI QRTP Caseworker and Stakeholder Presentation - 4.13.21
- RPU/JJAU Training for MI QRTP Referrals - Presentation Slides
- RPU/JJAU Training for MI QRTP Referrals - Recording (register to view, when prompted)
- MI QRTP Caseworker and Stakeholder Presentation - 2.04.21