Tools and Resources
We have been contracted with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) to manage the state’s Qualified Residential Treatment Programs (QRTPs). With this partnership, our role involves the conducting of assessments to determine appropriate level of care for foster children. Continue to check back to the site often for new updates and resources.
Interested in working as an independent contractor assessor for the Michigan QRTP program? If you are a Michigan resident with a minimum of two years of experience working with children and adolescents with behavioral diagnoses, as well as a bachelor’s degree in human services or a related field, please contact our Recruiting team to learn more: Recruiting@maximus.com
Note: To open any training file links shown below that are password-protected (indicated with a “lock” icon), simply click the link and when prompted, enter your AssessmentPro system Username (your email address), Password and click Log In. You will then have access to all protected documents located on the Resources page for the remainder of your web session.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, M-F
- SYSTEM UPDATE: Change Coming to AssessmentPro Login Process Tonight, Tuesday, November 1
Please be aware that this evening, Tuesday November 1, Maximus IT will publish updates to the AssessmentPro system. With these upgrades comes a new way for users to update their passwords.
Currently, when users click the reset password button, a link will be sent to the email address you use to log into AssessmentPro, prompting you to create a new password.
Going forward, instead of receiving a link, a verification code will be sent to your email address, which you will enter on the AssessmentPro site, then create a new password (see below):
If you have any questions about this important process update, please reach out to your program Help Desk.
- 2022 Announcements - Archive
- 2021 Announcements - Archive
- Michigan State Holiday Calendar
- Michigan QRTP - Process Guidelines, Supports and Resources - Updated 7.12.22
- QRTP Glossary of Terms
- MI QRTP - Case Workers FAQs - Updated 6.28.22
- Standard CANS Comprehensive - UPDATED
- MDHHS QRTP Maximus Independent Assessment Introduction
- MI QRTP- Program Overview for Permanency Team Members
- For the Youth: Who is Maximus and What Are the Goals of the Interview?
Guides & Forms
Education & Training
- MI QRTP Presentation For Courts
- MI QRTP: Submitting a Referral 8.30.2021 (register to view, when prompted)
- AssessmentPro Provider Training Checklist - Updated 5.24.21
- MI QRTP Caseworker and Stakeholder Presentation 4.13.21 - Slides
- MI QRTP Caseworker and Stakeholder Presentation 4.13.21 - Recording (register to view when prompted)
- RPU/JJAU Training for MI QRTP Referrals - Presentation Slides
- RPU/JJAU Training for MI QRTP Referrals - Recording (register to view, when prompted)
- MI QRTP Caseworker and Stakeholder Presentation - 2.04.21